Saturday, January 25, 2014

New Arrivals: 1/25/2014 SXA "Black Shaka" Tee (Blackout)

For the longest time I kept telling myself I wouldn't print on black tees even though most of my tees are black. Here in Hawaii everyone wears black tees. This is why I only printed on white tees for the longest time. On top of that it's too hot to BBQ at the beach in a black tee. Since I don't actually sell my SXA tees in any shops here let alone to anyone other than friends, I figured it'd be ok to print up some black tees for all of you who have been asking online. Well here it is my friends! This colorway resembles the color of charcoal or the occasional burnt piece of chicken or ribs that's left unattended on the grill! Click HERE if you know what I'm talking about and would like to purchase this tee.