Thursday, July 18, 2013

BBQ at Brawny Built Shop

     I blew this one as far as capturing how rad this BBQ was. The day after BF5 Brawny had a BBQ at his shop in Long Beach for all his friends that supported him throughout his BF5 build. Marco from Mach Modified brought some make shark that he caught all the way from New York! You would've figured it would've been tough but it was really tender and oh so good! Dave Park brought some korean marinated short rib up from San Diego. Again that was also amazing. A lot more meat on the short rib than I'm use to seeing in Hawaii. Jose was frying up some tripas (intestines) for some tacos and I gotta tell you that was also really good! Who would've thought! Aside from the BBQ I got to meat some pretty rad friends of Brawny's who I only see whenever I'm browsing on the interweb. This was definitely one of the raddest BBQ's I've been to and I really wish I would've took the time out to snap some pics but the beer was flowin', the grill was hot, and there was a lot of good stories being shared with the good people that were there!

                                                       Brawny grillin' some mako shark!

                                                              BBQ's and motorsickles!
                             
                                Our crew keeping cool in the shade of the Brawny Built Garage!

                                      Brawny's Born Free 5 Sportster is so rad it's ridiculous!