Monday, August 16, 2010

Shao Zhang

Michael Zhang what can I say. He's a crazy motherfucker too! I've had the pleasure (and displeasure) of working for this guy for the past 13+ years. He's definitely a one of a kind guy from China. There's not another Chinese dude you will ever find like him. He's very hard to understand when he speaks, especially when he's excited or passionate about something. His story and background is one from a tall tale and you probably wouldn't believe it anyways...but it's all true! He doesn't surf or skate but he loves the industry as if he did. He's very saavy and aggressive businessman. He's driven to make an impact in this world regardless if it's in business or if it's in his kindness to help a person out. He's a tireless worker and one of the most positive men that I have ever met. Not everyone will agree with my take on Michael but that's what makes him....him. He's allowed me to take the ship and steer it and I appreciate the opportunity. This last trip with the guy we saw him in the rarest of form! Not something you wanna see but at the end of the day it was very entertaining and I'm sure he either made a positve or negative impact on those who got to witness. Either way he made an impact which is goal in life.