Wednesday, January 15, 2014

El Yeti Mc Donald's Backyard BBQ

I love when I come to Long Beach and we do these SXA Backyard BBQ's with our friends. Kicking back and talking story over good grinds and cold beer. Bringing the Aloha all the way from Hawaii to LB is what Shakas x Alohas is all about. El Yeti Mc Donald, Brawny Nick, Silvia and Heather enjoying each others company!

We should change Nick Yamasato's nick name from "Skate Faster" to "BBQ Faster"! As you can see the effects of me being in town is wearing him down! No worries Braddah Nick it's only for a couple more days!

It was nice to be able to do a last minute SXA BBQ without having to prepare days in advance. We talked about it over breakfast, went store fast kine, came home whipped more of a "Pupu Kine BBQ" and pau. Only thing we forgot was the mac salad I had made and forgot in the fridge. I think I wore myself and my short term memory out from the previous nights of cruising with El Yeti Mc Donald!

Alex Mc Donald showing small kine signs of kanak attack! 

My local braddahs right here rode their bikes over to have some SXA BBQ and to talk story. Mahalo Brawny and Oblow for taking some time to come hang out! These two braddahs are busy making things happen here in So. Cal and we couldn't be more proud back home of what they are doing!