Friday, December 20, 2013

SXA Irons in time for Christmas

     Lastnight I stayed up pretty late printing the rest of these SXA Irons tees to fill orders in time for Christmas. I always get a kick out of the thought that I'm still printing my tees one at a time on a machine I built a couple years back with the help of Braddah Marlon. I scoured the internet looking for blueprints or ideas on how to build a press. After finding a couple of different ideas I drew up a plan and went to work on it immediately. For those of you who own an SXA tee you now know that you have something that was handscreened from me for you. I appreciate your support very much and hope you find joy in wearing your SXA tee as much as I find satisfaction in printing these for you! If you are looking to purchase that last minute gift for your dad, grandpa, uncle or yourself you can contact me at rod.chmolack@gmail.com and I will help save you time from fighting traffic, circling for parking, and fighting the holiday crowds in order to find a gift!!!